Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I Seriously Wanna Punch Youse in the Face: a Pacifist's Journey.

I'm as easy going as the next guy: I love puppies, dandelions, and Gandhi. But I'll tell you what, man. my resolve can sure get tested:

1. screech diamond: you were never an interesting character, and you're an even worse human being. plus, that beard makes you look like a high-level NAMBLA member. good job.

2. propaganda: being a student of logic, you folks push the buttons like a mormon drinking a coke: you just ain't fooling anyone.

3. frat-maicans: seriously. either get the keg out of the hallway, or take Bob off your door. because the plight & poetry of the Jamaican will never make sense to you no matter how intoxicated you get.

4. reality-celeb: since you're such an asshole, I can't even root for Glinda the Good Witch to fix your legs.

5. the proud american: my suggestion for these fellas: take off the shirt and show your appreciation by volunteering at the V.A.

6. baby queens: can't you just go get a happy meal like the rest of your pre-school class?

7. craig sager: c'mon, my man. when there is a google search called "craig sager suits" something needs to be done.

8. pocketless jean chicks: I've seen maybe 1 out of a thousand that actually looks good in these. I'm a fan of the bum as much as the next guy. but dude: it ain't working.

2 comments:

  1. I had to Google Craig Sager--it appears he's the American equivalent of Canada's Don Cherry. Go America. Or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, he & Cherry must have some secret side-thing going.

    I can't say that either is the winner.

    ReplyDelete